The West Michigan Swim League is aware of the probable weather situation this weekend. They will host a conference call with host locations and the board at 2 pm Friday. Then we will all be contacted as to the plan/outlook.
I have my feelings. Firstly, I do not think they will cancel Saturday come heck or high water (we have been through a snow storm before on our way to a Saturday meet). Don't forget, much of our league does not experience lake-effect snow like some of us. Friday however is different. Based upon the forecast, Friday could easily be cancelled. They will reschedule it. My first guess would be for Saturday afternoon at the East Kentwood pool. Otherwise, if you are familiar with USA swimming, there are no weekends available so if they can't pull of Saturday, they would aim for a weeknight return to Holland, Tuesday, Wed. or Thur.
I know we all have plans, I just hope we can all do our best. Mostly I hope Mother Nature misses us. I will keep you posted as to what I know, when I know it. If you do not hear from me, the meet is on as scheduled. I will use Remind and email to get the word out as quickly as I can.