To see the full presentation that was shared last night, go to the Registration/Forms page on this site and scroll to the bottom, and click to download the file called "2018 Orientation summer presentation". More information and direction will be provided here as our season gets underway!
Get your swimmer setup with the team!
- Register for the team at the NORA website
(if you don't have a login/account yet, call NORA at 616-850-5126 and they will get you setup.)
- Note: when you register at NORA, part of the check out process asks you to sign a waiver. You must do this step.
- Must have a "Concussion Release Form" on file at the Aquatics office. If you have ever signed this form for your child(ren) the Grand Haven Aquatics program, you do not need to do this again!! You can find a link to this printable form at the bottom of the Registration/Forms page on this site.
- Athlete Questionnaire must be submitted. This digital form is at the top of the Registration/Forms page on this site. (If you fill out the digital form, you do not need to print/fill out the "2018 Athlete Questionnaire" at the bottom of that same page)
Where to find important dates!
On the first day of practice there are two different swim times:
6pm to 7pm -- For swimmers that are new to the Grand Haven Swim Club (no matter their swim ability)
7pm to 8pm -- For swimmers that have swam with GHSC in the past.
Your swimmer(s) will be assigned to one of the groups and practice times below (Mon thru Fri):
Methods of communication
- Emails from Coach Hamm
- Posts on the Updates page on the website (you can subscribe to get notifications of these posts)
- The Grand Haven Swim Club Facebook page
- Remind text notifications (for last minute changes/cancellations) -- information on how to subscribe coming soon!!
- On the pool deck! Come see Coach Hamm if you have questions.
- Also feel free to email to Coach Hamm (email@example.com) if you have questions